Touchdowns & Tunes Tailgate Party | Paducah, KY
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
Football season is right around the corner and a parking lot party is the only way to properly kick off the best season of the year!
Located just two hours northwest of Nashville, Paducah, Kentucky is home to 25,000 people, The Dippin Dots ice cream headquarters, and Touchdowns and Tunes Tailgate Party – a one-day country music festival that celebrates two staples of American culture, country music and football. Purchase festival tickets now to take advantage of early bird pricing!
Happening Saturday, September 8th at TNT field, this tailgate-style country music festival offers everything you need for a great time and to cheer on your favorite college football team. That’s right, Touchdowns and Tunes Tailgate Party will be showing the Kentucky vs Florida game and other top football games all day long on the massive LED screens. So grab a beer, a bite to eat, and root for your favorite team in between country music acts!
2018’s Touchdowns and Tunes artist lineup features one of our favorite Texas Country groups, Eli Young Band, and over a dozen rising country music stars, including Runaway June, Josh Door, Steel Union, and more! Stayed tuned for a special artist announcement happening later this month!
Follow Touchdowns and Tunes on Instagram to stay up-to-date on the latest news.
2018 Touchdowns and Tunes Lineup
Eli Young Band
Runaway June | Josh Dorr | Steel Union
Kenton Bryant | Lynn Hutton | Tammi Kidd | Tiffany Goss
McKenna Hydrick | Haleigh Martin | Justin Holmes
Support Country Music and Great Causes
A portion of each ticket purchased for Touchdowns and Tunes benefits two great causes: The Hugs Project an organization that supplies care packages to US troops stationed overseas; and Cassidy’s Cause – a nonprofit organization that offers horse-riding therapy as well as educational and recreational activities for people with disabilities.
Touchdowns and Tunes | What You Need to Know
- EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JUNE 1. GET TICKETS NOW
- There will be a beer garden onsite for adults and an inflatable play park for kids.
- The event will take place rain or shine, so don’t forget your ponchos and good shoes!
- There is NO onsite camping, but there are several hotels nearby.
- Although this is a tailgate-style festival, alcohol brought from home is not permitted.
- Bags and purses are allowed, but are subject to search.
- Touchdowns and Tunes accepts volunteers! Sign up and get more information about volunteering via their official website. Learn more about the benefits of volunteering at a country music festival.
- Touchdown and Tunes is family friendly (8 and under are free).
- Check out our complete list of festival must-haves and tailgate hacks.
VIP Tickets are Available!
- Upgraded viewing area during the concert
- Official Touchdowns and Tunes refillable 16 oz., branded cup
- Drawings for merchandise giveaways
- Meet and Greet opportunities
- Access to The Red Zone: full-service bar, exclusive Bud Light draft truck, express food service, shaded seating, and complimentary charging station
- PURCHASE TOUCHDOWNS AND TUNES TICKETS NOW
Visit the official Touchdowns & Tunes website for more festival information.
Photos from last year’s event