Country Thunder | Wisconsin
Yee haw country music fans! Get ready for four full days of country music and camping at Country Thunder Wisconsin! Located an hour southwest of Milwaukee and an hour and a half northwest of Chicago, Country Thunder Wisconsin is the perfect way to spend a long weekend in the midwest.
With two country festivals in the United States and two in Canada, the Country Thunder group knows how to give country music fans an unforgettable experience. In fact, they were nominated for Festival of the Year by ACM Honors! (Tune into CBS to find out which festival wins on August 22, 2018)
This year’s festival lineup is INCREDIBLE! Headliners include Sam Hunt, Dierks Bentley, Toby Keith, and Luke Bryan. Visit the official Country Thunder website for the official lineup.
Keep reading for festival tips if you’re planning to attend Country Thunder Wisconsin for the first time.
Photos from previous years at Country Thunder Wisconsin
Country Thunder Wisconsin Festival Tips
- Camping | Festival camping is the best way to get the complete country festival experience. Looking for a good time? Check out the Miller campsite – that’s where the real party’s at! Don’t forget to pack your camping essentials! Tip: rent your own port-o-potty if you want to be a bit more comfortable.
- Clear Bags | Large purses and backpacks are not allowed! Be sure to pick up a clear purse or bag before you go!
- Transportation | Ubers are available, but be aware of surging prices and big crowds. Catching a ride after the festival ends can be a bit overwhelming, so make sure you give yourself enough time to get to the Uber areas after the festival. We tend to leave the show a little early to avoid high prices and long lines. Use code HITTHEROAD for a free ride up to $15 if you’re new to using Uber. Shuttles are available for concert-goers to and from nearby hotels in Lake Geneva, WI, Elkhorn, WI, Delavan, IL, Kenosha,WI, and Woodstock, IL. Onsite parking is available for 15 dollars per day or 40 dollars for the weekend.
- Onstage Seating | Fans have the exclusive chance to win the ultimate seat in the house, onstage seating. Register your festival wristband and follow Country Thunder on social media for more information.
- Weather | Play it safe and prepare for the worst when it comes to weather. The weather in the Midwest can be a bit unpredictable, be sure to pack enough ponchos for your group, bring tarps for your campsite, and have a good pair of rainboots on hand in case it’s muddy.
- App | Download the Country Thunder app to help you get the most out of this country festival. The app allows you to plan your festival days so you won’t miss your favorite country artists!
- 2018 Lineup | Sam Hunt, Midland, Cale Dodds, Adam Sanders, Filmore, Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne, Ashley McBryde, Muscadine Bloodline, Runaway June, Harry Luge, Toby Keith, Tyler Farr, Mark Chesnutt, Waterloo Revival, Bryan White, Luke Bryan, Brett Young, Sawyer Brown, Morgan Wallen
- Outfits | Ladies, get those country concert outfits ready! Make sure you’ve got a pair of cowboy boots, cute top (maybe some fringe), cutoff shorts, and a bandana packed! Check out some of our favorite country inspired boutiques.