Festival Camping | Checklist
Don’t stress over the minor details of planning your next country music festival camping adventure! Whether you’re camping in an RV or a tent, we’ve put together the ultimate checklist to make sure you’ve got everything you need to have the best tailgate ever!
Country Music Festival Checklist | What to Bring to a Country Festival
- TICKETS! | These should always be the first thing you pack.
- ID | It’s pretty common to lose an ID at a festival, consider bringing a backup ID like a passport as well.
- Spare Key | There’s nothing worse than being stranded hours from home because you lost your keys at a music festival.
- Backpack | It’s so much easier than carrying a purse.
- Fanny Pack | Perfect for holding just what you need.
- Money | It’s always a great idea to have cash on hand if your credit or debit card gets lost.
- Health Insurance Card | Hey, accidents happen. It’s better to have this card with you just in case.
- AAA Card | Flat tires suck.
- Watch + FitBit + Apple Watch | Gotta tell the time and get those 10 thousand steps!
- Phone Chargers | Wall, Car, and portable chargers. We always carry two portable phone chargers with us.
- Cowboy Boots
- Cowboy Hat
Personal Items + Toiletries
- Prescription Medications | Only legally prescribed meds to you, obviously.
- Midol | Bloating while sporting a crop top is the worst. We take this to prevent bloating from drinking beer. It works!
- First Aid Kit
- Vitamins | Milk thistle is a life saver for your liver.
- Contacts + Contact Solution
- Makeup | Nobody wakes up pretty.
- Makeup Remover Wipes
- Self Tanner
- Face Wash
- Curling Wand + Curling Iron + Flat Iron
- Tweezers + Nail Clippers
- Perfume + Cologne
- Ear Plugs
- Shampoo + Conditioner
- Lotion | The desert air is dry!
- Insulated Water Bottle | Stay hydrated!
- Insect Repellent
- Condoms | Nothing like finding your true love (for the weekend) at a country music festival.
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet Paper
- Toothbrush + Toothpaste
- Sunglasses | Be sure to pack a backup pair just in case.
- Socks + Underwear
- Tampons | Ugh.
- Beach Towel
- Bikini + Coverup
- Rain Coat
- Running Shoes | It’s always a good idea to have these in your car if your feet hurt from wearing cowboy boots all day.
- Flip Flops
- Warm Jacket
- Decor for your campsite!
- Folding Tables
- Tailgating games | Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Cornhole (Bags), etc.
- Card Games | Deck of Cards + Cards Against Humanity
- Blow Up Pool
- Slip n Slide
- Outdoor Lights
Food + Drink
- Cooler + Ice
- Water | Always bring more than you need.
- Coconut Water
- Pedialyte | A lifesaver for rehydrating your body after a full day and night of drinking.
- Veggies | Healthy AF.
- Booze | Be sure to check the festival guidelines on bringing alcohol into campgrounds.
- Gum + Candy
- Granola Bars
- Napkins + Paper Towels
- Sandwich supplies
- Hot Dogs + Hamburgers
- American Flag
- Duct Tape
- Super Glue
- Popup Tent
- Air Mattress + Pump
- Sleeping Bag + Blankets + Pillows
- Camping Stove + Pots and Pans + Cooking Utensils
- Camping Soap
- Dish Soap
- Mat | Keep your RV or Tent Clean from dirt
- Blankets to put on the ground
- Garbage Bags
Check out more of our favorite country festival must-haves.
Tell us about some of your favorite country music festival and camping must-haves