Record Roundup | September 2018
Living in Music City enables us to be exposed to new country music pretty much any day of the week. Seriously, you can find singers and songwriters performing songs on every day of the week – on Mondays and Thursdays there’s Whiskey Jam at Winners, Tuesdays there’s Revival at Tin Roof, Wednesday’s there’s Y Not Wednesdays… okay you get the idea. Not to mention, there are EP release parties and other music events that showcase other songs from some of our favorite artists!
Often times, we curate our lists of songs to share with you based on what we have heard at songwriters rounds around Nashville. That said, this month’s Record Roundup features quite a few songs that may not have heard yet, like ‘Talking Tennessee” from Morgan Wallen – by the way, have you guys heard his whole album? We can’t get enough of it! The new EP from Runaway June is also a banger! Scroll down to find out what other country songs we’re jamming to this month!
Find out when these country artists are playing a show in a town near you by checking out our list of 2018 country concert tour dates. Be sure to follow the Country Clones Spotify playlist to hear these songs and discover more great music from some of our favorite country artists.
September Record Roundup
- “Talking Tennessee” by Morgan Wallen
- “Fast As You” by Runaway June
- “Rumor” by Lee Brice
- “Champagne” by Lindsay Ell
- “You Are” by Jordan Brooker
- “You’re In It” by Granger Smith
- “Plane Crazy” by 641
- “On My Way to You” by Cody Johnson
- “Somebody’s Daughter” by Tensile Townes
- “Desperate Man” by Eric Church
- “Like I’ve Fallen” by Justin Lee
- “Got Your Name On It” by Jade Eagleson