Country Smooth Fest | New Orleans
Get ready for some country music New Orleans! On October 20 – 21, 2018, Country Smooth Fest, the newest country festival to hit The Cresent City takes over the NOLA Motorsports Park (located just minutes from Downtown New Orleans).
Presented by Country Smooth Premium American Whiskey, this brand new two-day country music festival features more than just a complete lineup of your favorite country artists. In fact, fans can race go-carts, ride the mechanical bull, and more! Don’t forget your fall festival must-have items.
The 2018 Country Smooth Fest lineup features more than 20 artists across three stages, cleverly named after key NOLA phrases like “Geaux” and “Who Dat.” Headlining Country Smooth Fest are Justin Moore, Hunter Hayes, Joe Nichols, Granger Smith, Lindsay Ell, and Josh Abbott Band.
Country music fans can also check out up and coming country artists like William Michael Morgan, Tyler Farr, Raelynn, Whiskey Meyers, Austin Burke, Ray Johnston Band, Lainey Wilson, Honey County, Chase Miller, American Vagrants, and more.
This country festival is open to all ages and tickets are ON SALE NOW. VIP and single day passes are also available. Use code CSF15 for $10 off your tickets. (the code is case sensitive). You don’t want to miss this new country festival with a little bit of cajun flavor.
A couple things to note about Country Smooth Fest
- Limited RV camping is also available onsite – so don’t forget your festival camping essentials! Hotels
- It’s New Orleans, so the chances of rain are pretty high. Come prepared and check out our tips for surviving a music festival in the rain.
- Be sure to check the FAQ section before you head to the festival so you don’t have to waste time bringing prohibited items back to your car. Ladies, you might want to onsider investing in a clear purse.
- New Orleans is a great city with the opportunity to have a TON of fun – trust us, we lived there for 5 years! Remember to be safe, mindful of your surroundings, use the buddy system. 🙂
- Coming from out of town? Be sure to stay a day before or after to take in the New Orleans culture and try the incredible food – you won’t be disappointed!
BUY TICKETS TO COUNTRY SMOOTH FEST
Follow Country Smooth Fest on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates.