Beauty Products | Festival Must Haves
Let’s face it – whether you are on the beach, in the desert or mountains, attending a country music festival is not a very glamorous experience… even if you have VIP tickets. As experienced festival goers ourselves, we have curated a list of our favorite beauty and personal hygiene products that we carry with us to every festival.
Country Festival Must-Haves
- Sunscreen. Protect your skin from the hot sun and smell like summer with Sun Bum . This local San Diego company offers sun protection for people of all ages.
- Self Tanner. If you can’t tone it, tan it… right? That’s our motto anyways. Available on Amazon, St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse is our favorite brand. It goes on without streaks, doesn’t smell, and it lasts for days! We absolutely LOVE this stuff.
- Pasties.Prevent a nip slip or revealing that your um… headlights are on, with nipple covers. Our personal favorites are the reusable, silicone pasties pasties that stick to your skin easily. These are great for body suits and thin shirts that you can’t wear a bra with.
- S’well Bottle. These reusable stainless steel bottles keep your water insulated for hours in the hot son. These are great to carry in your bag while traveling, and at a country music festival. Several festivals have water stations to refill your bottle, so these are perfect!
- Dry Shampoo. Batiste is our go to brand for dry shampoo. It’s affordable, smells great, available in travel size, and gets the job done when you can’t wash your hair everyday… like at a country music festival.
- Makeup Wipes. These are an absolute must for us. We carry a pack with us no matter where we travel to. For a festival, these are a great way to get rid of that dirt and grime that your pores collect while you’re jamming to your favorite country music artist.
- Hand sanitizer & Baby Wipes . Must we really explain why these are necessary? Stock up on a 5 pack of pocket hand sanitizers at Bath & Body Works for only $6.
- Mouthwash. If you can’t brush, do yourself (and others) a favor by taking a quick swig of mouthwash to help keep your breath fresh all weekend long.
Comments are closed.